We're looking for someone out-of-the-ordinary to join our team.
An experienced brand strategist from a well known consultancy, you'll ideally have 7+ years experience working with famous brands on the most challenging briefs. You'll bring new perspectives and help us take strategy at v3 to a new level.
You'll need to have big, distinctive ideas, the ability to communicate them powerfully, a lively eclectic mind and a strategic sense of how brands grow. And you'll have to be able to communicate it all to clients, keeping everything simple, clear and compelling.
We'll expect you to be totally switched-on and plugged into popular culture. You will also be good at planning work, running small internal teams and building strong relationships with clients. If we're lucky, you'll also be able to help us attract and win new business too.
So, in a nutshell, the person we want is:
- Smart, with lots of "uncommon" sense and bags of energy
- An original thinker
- Intrigued by innovation, consumer insights and finding solutions to business and brand challenges
- Good at sparking and owning conversation
- Able to take concepts from ideas to reality
- Quick to get to the guts of a job
- Happy to do the big things and the little things
- Good at presenting ideas
- Inspiring to work with
Want to know more? Please contact Amy [email protected]
Salary: on application and dependent on experience