We're looking for an out-of-the ordinary writer to join our team. With at least 2 years writing experience (preferably in branding), you'll bring new perspectives and help us take writing and strategy at v3 to a new level.
You'll need tip-top wordy skills, a lively eclectic mind and a strategic sense of how brands grow. And you'll have to be able to communicate it all to clients, keeping everything simple, clear and slick. We'll expect you to be totally switched-on and plugged into popular culture. If we're lucky, you will also be good at planning work, running small internal teams, and building strong relationships with clients.
So, in a nutshell, the person we want is:
- A great writer and original thinker
- Smart, with lots of 'uncommon' sense and bags of energy
- Experienced in crafting logical presentations that wow people
- Great at working in partnership with different creative directors
to bring ideas to life
- Good at sparking and owning the conversation
- Able to take concepts from ideas to reality
- Quick to get to the guts of a job
- Happy to do the big things and the little things
- Good at presenting ideas
- Inspiring to work with
Want to know more? Please contact Amy [email protected]
Salary: on application and dependent on experience.