venturethree is a 50-strong brand studio based in London. We partner with brave organisations to create brands that make big leaps and change markets, societies, and lives for the better.
We are on a mission to be the world’s most progressive brand company and we’re looking for an Experience Designer to help us get there. With around 7 years’ experience working in a creative agency, you’ll be passionate about creating exceptional digital experiences, and have evidence of working with high-profile clients, on multi-channel projects.
Our ideal candidate has UX and UI experience and is able to understand technical feasibility, working with developers, inventors and in-house tech teams to deliver best- in-class experiences.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Work with our strategy and creative team to develop ideas and make the leap conceptually
• Understand the client’s business, and translate the opportunity into strong experience concepts
• Create intuitive, engaging digital designs and experiences that people want to connect with
• Guide the process. You’ll work with teams and clients, and take them on the journey
• Have an eye on emerging technologies; you’ll experiment and introduce others to new innovations
And what is our ideal candidate like?
• 7 years experience working in a similar type role
• Proactive and hardworking
• Curious and up to date with new programs
• Familiar with agile working and user-centred design, testing and sprint-based work
• Experience on multiple platforms: websites, apps, mobile, interactive
• A big thinker
• Technically minded
• Passionate about design and your craft
• Happy to do the big things and the little things
• All over the detail
Salary: Dependent on experience + benefits Holiday: 25 days paid