How can a big entertainment brand compete with a tech disruptor? How can a media giant truly empower women in India? How can a leading charity push us towards ending extreme poverty?
If you’ve got a restless and inquisitive mind, a flair for communicating ideas, if you’re inspired by rethinking, reimagining and transforming businesses, we’d love to hear about you.
What we’re after:
- Around 5 years’ experience in branding
- An alternative and smart thinker
- Top-notch written skills
- Quick to get to the guts of a project
- Great at sparking, shaping and leading the discussion
- Eager to do the rigour – researching, evaluating and analysing
- Gets involved with the little things and the big ones
- Experience in running workshops
You’ll get to stretch your imagination and your abilities. You’ll work on exciting briefs with talented thinkers and makers, from strategists and technologists to writers and designers. You’ll have the space to think, to share and debate your ideas.
Salary: dependent on experience, includes generous benefits package
Holiday: 25 days paid