Head of People
venturethree is a 50-strong independent brand company based in London. We partner with leaders to invent and reinvent brands to create change that matters.
We are looking for a Head of People with around 8 years' experience to join us on a 12 month maternity contract. We have ambitious growth goals over the next year and you’ll be key in helping us attract, retain and develop the very best talent to help deliver those goals. We are looking for someone with plenty of drive and energy, who can introduce fresh ideas and processes, without losing our agility and culture. This is an opportunity to have amazing influence, in a big role where you will help lead and shape our culture.
You'll be based in our London studio, working closely with the partner group and leadership team, and connecting with everyone in the business, every day.
Here’s what you’ll do:
• Responsible for the full range of people functions including recruitment, learning & development, reward & recognition, resourcing and employee relations
• Attract talent, create an amazing candidate experience and on-board them
• Drive our mentoring programme and oversee 360 feedback in the summer months
• Initiate learning and training & development based on our business goals and individual ambitions
• Overall responsibility for HR administration and legal
• Oversee the resourcing of the studio and team productivity, help create teams and source freelancers
• Work with our studio manager to develop an exciting line up of social events for the year, and guide in making them happen
• Suggest ways to improve our current systems and processes and introduce new ones and what are you like?
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. You’re sociable and you can connect with all our people individually, in meetings, and at company events
• Proactive, organised and motivated. You can get people together at critical points to solve internal challenges
• Curious, energetic
• Creative and non-corporate
• Persistent and willing to get your hands dirty
• HR qualification a bonus